food interaction for NEOPRIDE
alcohol interaction for NEOPRIDE
pregnancy interaction for NEOPRIDE
lactation interaction for NEOPRIDE
SALT INFORMATION for NEOPRIDE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for NEOPRIDE 50 MG TABLET
Patients taking NEOPRIDE 50 MG TABLET
- 68%Twice A Day
- 15%Thrice A Day
- 12%Once A Day
- 5%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for NEOPRIDE
- NEXIPRIDE 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10.40/tabletRs. 104pay 3% more per tablet
- LEVAZEO 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.10/tabletRs. 91save 10% more per tablet
- NEOPRIDE SR 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.60/tabletRs. 126pay 25% more per tablet
- LEVOGUT 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mission Research Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 8.25/tabletRs. 82.48save 18% more per tablet
- LEVOSEAL 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Organic LaboratoriesRs. 8.30/tabletRs. 82.97save 18% more per tablet
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Puneet DwevediMBBS, MD
- Dr. Anupama AhlawatMBBS
Expert advice for NEOPRIDE
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levosulpride.
- Before taking the drug consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you have absence if periods, abnormal milk secretion or changes in sexual desire, fever, muscle stiffness.
- The drug can make you dizzy. Be careful when driving vehicles or operating machines.
Frequently asked questions for NEOPRIDE
Q.Is levosulpiride safe?
Levosulpiride is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is levosulpiride an antidepressant?
No, it is used in the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, psychosis, dyspepsia
Q.What is levosulpiride?
Levosulpiride belong to class of medication called as atypical antipsychotics. It acts by decreasing the activity of dopamine in the brain
Q.What are its uses?
Levosulpiride is used in the treatment psychosis, depression, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia
Q.Does levosulpiride cause erectile dysfunction?
No. patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding the possible side effects.