Medicine Overview of Nedax Lotion
Uses of Nedax Lotion
Nedax 5% Lotion is used in the treatment of scabies.
Side effects of Nedax Lotion
Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Erythematous rash, Itching, Dry skin.
How to use Nedax Lotion
This medicine is for external use only. Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Shake it well and apply to the area evenly.
How Nedax Lotion works
Permethrin is a pyrethroid compound and it belongs to a class of medications called as Ectoparasiticides. It acts on the nervous system of variety of parasites including itch mite and head and pubic lice causing paralysis and death.
In Depth Information on Nedax Lotion
Expert advice for Nedax Lotion
- Inform you doctor if you have any skin conditions or allergies to medicines, food or other substances, asthma, or if you have any other medical conditions.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes and wear gloves to avoid irritation to hands. If permethrin is accidentally introduced into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Apply the medication on small part of the hair to ensure it does not affect colored or permed hair before application to entire head.
- Check hair for active infestation with lice or nits after one repetition of treatment after 14 days as you may be at risk of developing resistance to treatment.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to permethrin or any ingredient of its ingredients.
- It should not given to children <6 months.
Special precautions for Nedax 5% Lotion
No interaction found
Nedax 5% Lotion is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Nedax 5% Lotion is probably safe to use during lactation. L+more
imited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Nedax 5% Lotion does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Nedax 5% Lotion is probably safe to use in patients with kid+more
ney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Nedax 5% Lotion may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Nedax 5% Lotion is probably safe to use in patients with liv+more
er disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Nedax 5% Lotion may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Permethrin Topical, please consult your doctor.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Nedax 5% Lotion
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation)
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 4
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Nedax 5% Lotion. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Substitutes for Nedax Lotion
P Scab 5% Lotion
₹1.17/ml of Lotion
Nixiper 5% Lotion
Canixa Life Sciences Pvt
₹1.23/ml of Lotion
UNISCAB 5% LOTION
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
₹1/ml of Lotion
Psychotropics India Ltd
₹1.08/ml of Lotion
Scabite 5% Lotion
₹1.09/ml of Lotion