food interaction for NEBITIME H
alcohol interaction for NEBITIME H
pregnancy interaction for NEBITIME H
lactation interaction for NEBITIME H
Taking Hydrochlorothiazide with alcohol may have additive effects in lowering blood pressure. You may experience headache, dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, and/or changes in pulse or heart rate.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NEBITIME H
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR NEBITIME H
- NEBISTAR H TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 10.20/tabletRs. 102pay 36% more per tablet
- NEBI-H TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 7.20/tabletRs. 72save 4% more per tablet
- NODON H 5 MG/12.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11.59/tabletRs. 115.90pay 55% more per tablet
- NEBILONG H TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90pay 20% more per tablet
- NUBETA H 5MG/12.5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 11.66/tabletRs. 116.60pay 56% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR NEBITIME H
- Nebivolol may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- The Nebivolol may affect your blood sugar and cover up the symptoms of low blood sugar if you have diabetes.
- Nebivolol may reduce blood flow to your hands and feet, causing them to feel cold. Smoking may worsen this effect. Dress warmly and avoid the use of tobacco.
- Consult your doctor whether to continue Nebivolol before any scheduled surgery.
- It is not the first-choice treatment for high blood pressure according to the latest guidelines, except if you have a heart failure or heart disease.
- Adults over the age of 65 may be at greater risk for the side-effects.
Frequently asked questions FOR NEBITIME H
Q. What is nebivolol used for?
Nebivolol belongs to a class of medication call beta-blockers. This is used to treat high blood pressure and chronic heart failure
Q. Is nebivolol a generic?
Nebivolol is not a generic
Q. Is it a generic for bystoli?
Bystoli and Nebicard are the brand names for nebivolol
Q. What is Nebicard?
Bystoli and Nebicard are the brand names for nebivolol. Both bisoprolol and nebivolol belong to the same category of medications called beta-blockers. Only a doctor would be correctly able to prescribe bisoprolol or nebivolol to you based on the symptoms
Q. Is it better than bisoprolol?
Both bisoprolol and nebivolol belong to the same category of medications called beta-blockers. Only a doctor would be correctly able to prescribe bisoprolol or nebivolol to you based on the symptoms
Q. Is nebivolol safe?
Nebivolol is safe if used for an indication and a dose prescribed by your doctor
Q. Is nebivolol a diuretic/ACE blocker/beta-blocker?
Nebivolol is a beta-blocker. It is not a diuretic
Q. Does it contain nitrates?
ACE blocker and it does not contain nitrates
Q. How does nebivolol work?
Nebivolol belongs to a class of medication call beta-blockers. It relaxes the blood vessels and slows the heart rate thus improving blood flow and decreasing blood pressure. The reduced blood pressure makes it easier for a weak heart to pump blood at a slower rate, which is why it works in heart failure also
Q. Can I take nebivolol with ibuprofen?
Nebivolol is not known to interact with ibuprofen, but it should be taken only after doctor's advice
Q. Does nebivolol cause hair loss/weight gain/impotence/increase testosterone levels?
Nebivolol is is not known to cause hair loss/weight gain or increase testosterone levels. Uncommonly, it causes impotence
Q. Does nebivolol cross blood brain barrier?
Nebivolol may cross the blood brain barrier in small amounts.
Q. Hydrochlorothiazide is a diuretic,which increases the excretion of urine?
Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is hydrochlorothiazide a statin/ opiate?
No.It is the derivative of chlorothiazide
Q. Is hydrochlorothiazide bad for your kidneys?
No.Hydrochlorthiazide is a safe drug at prescribed dose by your doctor. Consult your doctor if you have kidney disease and follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Can I take hydrochlorothiazide with lisinopril/ ibuprofen/ synthroid/ aspirin/ potassium/ phentermine/ losartan/ naproxen/ magnesium/ vitamins?
Taking other medicines may alter the effects of hydrochlorothiazide. Always consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required
Q. Does hydrochlorothiazide cause diabetes/ erectile dysfunction/ weight loss/ gout/ constipation/tinnitus/ potassium loss?
Hydrochlorothiazide causing these side effects is rare or uncommon. However, consult your doctor if you experience any of these side effects
Q. Does hydrochlorothiazide have sulfa in it?
Yes.Hydrochlorothiazide has sulfa and it is chemically known as 6-chloro- 3, 4-dihydro-2 H-1, 2, 4-benzothiadiazine-7-sulfonamide 1, 1-dioxide
Q. Does hydrochlorothiazide clean your system?
No.Hydrochlorothiazide reduces extra fluid in the body.