Medicine Overview of Narebox Tablet
Uses of Narebox Tablet
Narebox 2mg Tablet is used in the treatment of Depression.
Side effects of Narebox Tablet
Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Dry mouth, Nausea, Dizziness, Constipation.
How to use Narebox Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Narebox 2mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Narebox Tablet works
Narebox 2mg tablet works in depression by increasing the levels of chemical messengers in the brain that helps in regulating mood.
In Depth Information on Narebox Tablet
Expert advice for Narebox Tablet
- Reboxetine is not recommended for children and adolescents < 18 years of age.
- Seek immediate medical advice if you develop suicide-related behaviors and hostility (predominantly aggression, oppositional behavior and anger).
- Use reboxetine with caution if you are suffering from seizures (fits) and you should discontinue reboxetine if you develop seizures.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as reboxetine may make you feel dizzy.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Narebox 2mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Narebox 2mg Tablet should be used with caution during lactat+more
ion. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Narebox 2mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, o+more
r decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
There is limited information available on the use of Narebox+more
2mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Onabet Powder, Flugee 150mg Tablet, Zathrin Redimix Suspension, Pratham 200mg/5ml Rediuse Suspension
Frequently asked questions for Narebox 2mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Reboxetine
Narebox is an antidepressant that belongs to class of medicines called norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. It is not a stimulant and it is used in acute treatment of depressive illness including major depression
Narebox is not known to cause weight gain or loss. However, please consult your doctor regarding its use.