food interaction for NAREBOX
alcohol interaction for NAREBOX
pregnancy interaction for NAREBOX
lactation interaction for NAREBOX
SALT INFORMATION for NAREBOX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NAREBOX
- REBOXXIN 2MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Wockhardt LtdRs. 1.76/tabletRs. 17.60save 32% more per tablet
- REBOTIN 2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.60/tabletRs. 16save 38% more per tablet
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Rahul ChandhokMBBS, MD
- Dr. Anupama AhlawatMBBS
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for NAREBOX
- Take Reboxetine only as directed by your doctor. Do not take it more often or for a longer period of time.
- You may have to take Reboxetine at least for 4 weeks or longer before you begin to feel better.
- Do not discontinue the use of Reboxetine, unless the doctor has advised you. This may increase the chances of side effects.
- Reboxetine should be taken with food to minimize the chances of an upset stomach.
- Avoid driving after taking
as it may cause drowsiness, blurred vision, dizziness and confusion.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Reboxetine, it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness.
- Reboxetine may cause a higher risk of suicidal thoughts and behaviour changes.
- Reboxetine causes sleepiness, so it's good for people who have trouble sleeping (insomnia).
Frequently asked questions for NAREBOX
Q.Is reboxetine an SSRI/ a stimulant/ good for anxiety?
Reboxetine is an antidepressant that belongs to class of medicines called norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. It is not a stimulant and it is used in acute treatment of depressive illness including major depression
Q.Does reboxetine cause weight gain/ weight loss?
Reboxetine is not known to cause weight gain or loss. However, please consult your doctor regarding its use.