food interaction for NABUFLAM
alcohol interaction for NABUFLAM
pregnancy interaction for NABUFLAM
lactation interaction for NABUFLAM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NABUFLAM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NABUFLAMNo substitutes found
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati DarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for NABUFLAM
- Inform you doctor if you are taking blood thinning medications (eg. warfarin).
- Nabumetone is not recommended in children.
- Take nabumetone with meal or after meals.
- Do not drive or operate machine if you feel dizzy, tired, drowsy, confused or notice problems with your eye sight.
- Do not consume alcohol while on nabumetone treatment as it may worsen the side effects.
Frequently asked questions for NABUFLAM
Q.Can I take nabumetone for a headache/ toothache/back pain/ menstrual cramps/gout?
Nabumetone mainly used to treat pain, tenderness, stiffness and swelling in the joints caused due to inflammatory conditions of the joints such as osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis
Q.Can I take nabumetone with Tylenol (paracetamol)/ aleve (naproxen)/ tramadol/ ibuprofen/ oxycodone/ Vicodine (paracetamol with hydrocodone) / percocet (paracetamol with oxycodone)?
Nabumetone should not be taken with other NSAIDs and pain killers such as Tylenol (paracetamol)/ aleve (naproxen)/ tramadol/ ibuprofen/ oxycodone/ Vicodine (paracetamol with hydrocodone) / percocet (paracetamol with oxycodone)as it increases the risk of severe gastrointestinal bleeding and other adverse effects. Please follow your doctor's advice
Q.Does nabumetone contain acetaminophen?
No, nabumetone and acetaminophen are two different medicines
Q.Does nabumetone have aspirin in it?
No, nabumetone does not contain aspirin
Q.Does nabumetone make you sleepy/ drowzy?
Nabumetone may cause difficulty in sleeping or may make you feel sleepy
Q.Does nabumetone raise blood pressure?
Yes, increase in blood pressure is a known side effect of nabumetone
Q.Does nabumetone cause weight gain?
Nabumetone has no known effects on weight gain.