food interaction for MYXITIN
alcohol interaction for MYXITIN
pregnancy interaction for MYXITIN
lactation interaction for MYXITIN
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MYXITIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MYXITIN
- HOPSTIN 1MIU INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Micro Labs LtdRs. 505.95/ML of injectionRs. 505.95save 32% more per ML of injection
- SUDOSTAR 1MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Lupin LtdRs. 767.50/injectionRs. 767.50pay 2% more per injection
- POLYMXE 1MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Bharat Serums & Vaccines LtdRs. 769.93/injectionRs. 769.93pay 3% more per injection
- PMX 1MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 587.50/injectionRs. 587.50save 22% more per injection
- HICOLY 1 MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 794.28/injectionRs. 794.28pay 6% more per injection
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for MYXITIN
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for MYXITIN
Q.Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q.Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q.Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.