food interaction for MYSER
alcohol interaction for MYSER
pregnancy interaction for MYSER
lactation interaction for MYSER
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MYSER
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for MYSER 250 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking MYSER 250 MG CAPSULE
- 60%Thrice A Day
- 40%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for MYSER
- CYCLORIN 250 MG CAPSULE(6 capsules in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 52.83/capsuleRs. 317same price
- COXERIN 250 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 47.02/capsuleRs. 470.20save 11% more per capsule
- CYCLOTEC 250 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)United Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 50.16/capsuleRs. 501.60save 5% more per capsule
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for MYSER
- During cycloserine therapy, you should regularly monitor your blood cell counts, kidney and liver functions .
- Seek medical attention if you develop any severe allergic skin reactions.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as cycloserine may cause dizziness
- Do not consume alcohol along with cycloserine as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to cycloserine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have severe kidney disorder, history of depression, severe anxiety, psychosis, fits, alcohol dependence, acute porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for MYSER
Q.Is cycloserine a beta lactam?
No, cycloserine does not belong to the beta lactam class of antibiotics
Q.Does cycloserine affect the cell wall?
Cycloserine inhibits bacterial growth by acting on bacterial cell wall. It does not affect human cells.