food interaction for MYOSPAS TH
alcohol interaction for MYOSPAS TH
pregnancy interaction for MYOSPAS TH
lactation interaction for MYOSPAS TH
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MYOSPAS TH
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR MYOSPAS TH 8MG TABLET
Patients taking MYOSPAS TH 8MG TABLET
- 50%Twice A Day
- 50%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR MYOSPAS TH
- DOLENTIA MR 8 MG/50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 18.90/tabletRs. 189save 13% more per tablet
- DYNAPAR MR 8 MG/50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Troikaa Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 21.75/tabletRs. 217.50same price
- SUPAMOVE 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 21.50/tabletRs. 215save 1% more per tablet
- DICLOGESIC TH 8 MG/50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 15.90/tabletRs. 159save 27% more per tablet
- THIOORTHODEX 50MG/8MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Psychotropics India LtdRs. 17.50/tabletRs. 175save 20% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR MYOSPAS TH
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR MYOSPAS TH
Q. Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q. Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q. What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q. Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q. Is diclofenac safe?
Diclofenac (also available as voveran, dynapar) is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is diclofenac nephrotoxic?
Diclofenac can interfere with normal kidney function when taken at larger doses for a longer duration. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its uses
Q. Is diclofenac safe in asthma?
Diclofenac may worsen the symptoms of asthma in some patients already suffering from asthma. Talk to your doctor before taking diclofenac in asthma
Q. Is diclofenac banned in India?
Diclofenac is available over-the-counter and it is not banned in India
Q. Is diclofenac a blood thinner / controlled substance?
Diclofenac is a pain relieving medication and it does not significantly affect the function of platelets in blood; hence it is not a blood thinner. It is not a controlled substance as it does not have the potential for abuse or addiction
Q. Does diclofenac increase blood pressure?
Diclofenac does not have any effect on blood pressure in normal individuals. However, consult your doctor before taking diclofenac if you are already suffering from high blood pressure or any other heart disease
Q. Does diclofenac induce sleep?
Diclofenac does not induce sleep.