food interaction for MYORIL
alcohol interaction for MYORIL
pregnancy interaction for MYORIL
lactation interaction for MYORIL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MYORIL
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR MYORIL 8 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking MYORIL 8 MG CAPSULE
- 61%Twice A Day
- 24%Once A Day
- 7%Thrice A Day
- 4%Alternate Day
- 3%Thrice A week
- 1%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR MYORIL
- THIOSPAS 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 21.30/capsuleRs. 213save 23% more per capsule
- BAKWEL 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Pulse PharmaceuticalsRs. 16.67/capsuleRs. 166.67save 40% more per capsule
- THIO XL 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Bioplasma Immunological Research Pvt LtdRs. 19.90/capsuleRs. 199save 28% more per capsule
- COLCOSIDE 8MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 19.29/capsuleRs. 192.86save 30% more per capsule
- ZYFLEX 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 22.56/capsuleRs. 225.60save 18% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR MYORIL
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR MYORIL
Q. Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q. Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q. What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q. Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.