Medicine Overview of Mygraft Tablet
Uses of Mygraft Tablet
Mygraft 500mg Tablet is used in organ transplantation.
Side effects of Mygraft Tablet
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Abdominal pain, Headache, Increased blood pressure, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils).
How to use Mygraft Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Mygraft 500mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Mygraft Tablet works
Mygraft 500mg tablet is an immunosuppressant. It reduces the action of body's own defense system (the immune system) and prevents rejection of the transplanted organ.
In Depth Information on Mygraft Tablet
Expert advice for Mygraft Tablet
- Your doctor has prescribed Mygraft to stop the body from rejecting a transplanted organ (e.g. kidney, heart or liver).
- You might need to take other medications such as corticosteroids and cyclosporin while on Mygraft.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Avoid contact with people who have cold, flu or other contagious illness. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Do not receive certain vaccine such as “live vaccines” while you are on Mygraft. They may not work well and may not fully protect you.
- Protect yourself from direct sunlight by wearing protective clothing and applying a sunscreen with a high sun protection factor (SPF).
Special precautions for Mygraft 500mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Mygraft 500mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Mygraft 500mg Tablet is usafe to use during lactation. Data+more
suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breast feeding is not advisable....
Mygraft 500mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Mygraft 500mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients wit+more
h kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Mygraft 500mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Mygraft+more
500mg Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
GeneVac-B Vaccine, VaxiFlu-S Vaccine, Zuviflu Vaccine, Captomer 50mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Mygraft 500mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Mycophenolate mofetil
No. Mygraft is not a steroid drug
Mygraft is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Yes. Mygraft may cause death of immune cells and it also causes certain types of skin cancers. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.
Substitutes for Mygraft Tablet
MMF 500mg Tablet
Ipca Laboratories Ltd
Cellcept 500mg Tablet
Roche Products India Pvt Ltd
Moficept 500mg Tablet
Biokindle Lifesciences Pvt Ltd
Biomyf - 500 Tablet
Alniche Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Keycept 500mg Tablet