food interaction for MYFORTIC
alcohol interaction for MYFORTIC
pregnancy interaction for MYFORTIC
lactation interaction for MYFORTIC
medicine interaction for MYFORTIC
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MYFORTIC
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR MYFORTIC 360 MG TABLET
Patients taking MYFORTIC 360 MG TABLET
- 57%Twice A Day
- 23%Thrice A Day
- 8%Once A Day
- 7%Alternate Day
- 3%Four Times A Day
- 2%Once A Week
- 1%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES FOR MYFORTIC
- MYCEPT-S 360 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 90.75/tabletRs. 907.50save 1% more per tablet
- MMF 360MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 55/tabletRs. 550save 40% more per tablet
- MYCOFIT-S 360MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 102/tabletRs. 1020pay 11% more per tablet
- MOFILET S 360MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 76.93/tabletRs. 769.30save 16% more per tablet
- MYCOMUNE S 360MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 94.29/tabletRs. 942.86pay 2% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR MYFORTIC
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Avoid using mycophenolate mofetil if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Take special precautions while taking mycophenolate mofetil if you have signs of infection (fever or sore throat), bleeding or bruising problems, or problems with the digestive system (ulcers).
- Use an effective method of contraception before, during, and 6 weeks after taking this drug.
- Exercise caution when stepping out in the sun while taking the medicine. Wear protective clothing and use sunscreen lotion to protect yourself from skin cancer.
Frequently asked questions FOR MYFORTIC
Q. Is mycophenolate mofetil a steroid drug?
No. Mycophenolate mofetil is not a steroid drug
Q. Is mycophenolate mofetil safe?
Mycophenolate mofetil is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q. Is mycophenolate mofetil cytotoxic?
Yes. Mycophenolate mofetil may cause death of immune cells and it also causes certain types of skin cancers. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.