food interaction for MYCEPT
alcohol interaction for MYCEPT
pregnancy interaction for MYCEPT
lactation interaction for MYCEPT
medicine interaction for MYCEPT
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MYCEPT
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR MYCEPT 500 MG TABLET
Patients taking MYCEPT 500 MG TABLET
- 52%Twice A Day
- 27%Thrice A Day
- 19%Once A Day
- 1%Alternate Day
- 1%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR MYCEPT
- MMF 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 59.80/tabletRs. 598save 22% more per tablet
- RENODAPT 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)BioconRs. 76.75/tabletRs. 767.45same price
- MOFILET 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 76.93/tabletRs. 769.30same price
- MYCOFIT 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 106.50/tabletRs. 1065pay 39% more per tablet
- MOFETYL 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 71.13/tabletRs. 711.31save 7% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR MYCEPT
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Avoid using mycophenolate mofetil if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Take special precautions while taking mycophenolate mofetil if you have signs of infection (fever or sore throat), bleeding or bruising problems, or problems with the digestive system (ulcers).
- Use an effective method of contraception before, during, and 6 weeks after taking this drug.
- Exercise caution when stepping out in the sun while taking the medicine. Wear protective clothing and use sunscreen lotion to protect yourself from skin cancer.
Frequently asked questions FOR MYCEPT
Q. Is mycophenolate mofetil a steroid drug?
No. Mycophenolate mofetil is not a steroid drug
Q. Is mycophenolate mofetil safe?
Mycophenolate mofetil is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q. Is mycophenolate mofetil cytotoxic?
Yes. Mycophenolate mofetil may cause death of immune cells and it also causes certain types of skin cancers. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.