food interaction for MUZOX
alcohol interaction for MUZOX
pregnancy interaction for MUZOX
lactation interaction for MUZOX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MUZOX
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MUZOX
- MUZOX 250MG/50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Stedman Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 10.35/tabletRs. 103.45pay 1400% more per tablet
- MUZOX 250MG/50MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Stedman Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 6.85/tabletRs. 102.73pay 893% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for MUZOX
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking chlorzoxazone.
- Do not take chlorzoxazone, if you are taking sodium oxybate.
- Do not consume alcohol while you are taking chlorzoxazone.
- You should be aware that the urine color changes to orange to purple-red after taking chlorzoxazone, which is normal.
- Consult your doctor if you develop serious liver complications after administering chlorzoxazone.
Frequently asked questions for MUZOX
Q.Is chlorzoxazone an opiate/ narcotic/ steroid/ controlled substance/ addictive?
No. Chlorzoxazone is mephenesin like centrally acting muscle relaxant that is used to relieve muscle stiffness and pain. It is not a steroid, narcotic, addictive or controlled substance
Q.Does chlorzoxazone be used for recreational purposes?
No, chlorzoxazone or any other drug should not be used for recreational purpose. Use only when prescribed by the doctor
Q.Does chlorzoxazone have aspirin or codeine in it?
No. It does not contain aspirin or codeine
Q.Does chlorzoxazone induce drowsiness/ weight gain?
It is not known to cause weight gain, but may cause drowsiness. If you experience any such side effects, consult your doctor
Q.Is chlorzoxazone like Vicodin?
No. Vicodin, which contains acetaminophen and hydrocodone, is used to relieve general pain. Chlorzoxazone is a muscle relaxant and different drug altogether
Q.Is chlorzoxazone the same as Soma?
No. Soma caontains carisoprodol, another mephenesin-like centrally acting muscle relaxant. However, it totally different from chlorzoxazone
Q.Can I take chlorzoxazone with tramadol, naproxen or ibuprofen?
No known interaction data is available for these drugs. However, it doesn't mean that the chlorzoxazone can be taken with tramadol, naproxen or ibuprofen. Always consult your doctor regarding the drug usage
Q.Can I take chlorzoxazone with hydrocodone/ citalopram/ acetaminophen?
No. It is advisable not to take chlorzoxazone with hydrocodone/ citalopram/ acetaminophen since interactions have been reported for this combination.
Q.Is tramadol narcotic / NSAID/ opioid?
Tramadol belongs to a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) which is used to treat moderate to severe pain
Q.Is tramadol banned in India?
Tramadol is available in India as prescription drug
Q.Are tramadol/ tramazac/ tramazac co 37.5/ tramacep safe?
Tramadol/ tramazac/ tramazac co 37.5/ tramacep are relatively safe drug if used in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Does tramadol contain morphine/ codeine/ hydrocodone/ aspirin/ Tylenol?
Tramadol does not contain morphine/ codeine/ hydrocodone/ aspirin/ Tylenol. It belongs to a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) which is used to treat moderate to severe pain
Q.Is tramadol addictive?
Yes, it may cause physical and physiological addiction. Always consult your doctor before taking this medication.