food interaction for MUSOZONE
alcohol interaction for MUSOZONE
pregnancy interaction for MUSOZONE
lactation interaction for MUSOZONE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MUSOZONE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MUSOZONE
- MYOSONE SR 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 19.90/tabletRs. 199pay 184% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for MUSOZONE
- Always take eperisone after meals.
- Consult your doctor if you have any liver disorder or are taking any other muscle relaxant medications such as methocarbamol or tolperizone hydrochloride.
- Do not drive or operate any machinery while taking eperisone as it may cause sleepiness, weakness and dizziness or light-headedness.
- Exercise caution if you are an elderly as dose reduction may be needed in certain cases.
- Eperisone is not recommended in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to eperisone or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for MUSOZONE
Q.Is eperisone or eperisone hydrochloride a steroid?
No. Eperisone or eperisone hydrochloride is an antispasmodic medication and is used to relieve muscle stiffness and pain. It does not have a chemical structure or mechanism of action like steroids
Q.What is eperisone Myonal?
Myonal is the trade name for active medication eperisone. It is an antispasmodic medication and is used to relieve muscle stiffness and pain.