food interaction for MUPINOVA
alcohol interaction for MUPINOVA
pregnancy interaction for MUPINOVA
lactation interaction for MUPINOVA
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MUPINOVA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MUPINOVA
- B BACT 2% OINTMENT(5 GM ointment in tube)Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 18.78/GM of ointmentRs. 93.90save 20% more per GM of ointment
- MUPI OINTMENT(5 GM ointment in tube)Hegde and Hegde Pharmaceutical LLPRs. 18/GM of ointmentRs. 90save 23% more per GM of ointment
- MPOWER OINTMENT(5 GM ointment in tube)Zydus CadilaRs. 15.70/GM of ointmentRs. 78.50save 33% more per GM of ointment
- MUPINASE OINTMENT(5 GM ointment in tube)Cipla LtdRs. 16.90/GM of ointmentRs. 84.50save 28% more per GM of ointment
- MU 2% OINTMENT(5 GM ointment in tube)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 18.58/GM of ointmentRs. 92.90save 20% more per GM of ointment
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Nirupama ParwandaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for MUPINOVA
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
- Patients allergic to mupirocin or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for MUPINOVA
Q.Is mupirocin topical good for acne?
No, mupirocin topical should not be used for the treatment of acne
Q.Is mupirocin ointment used for yeast infections or herpes or ringworm?
Mupirocin ointment is used to treat bacterial skin infections and does not act against fungal and viral skin infections
Q.Is mupirocin topical used for diaper rash?
Mupirocin topical is an antibacterial and will only help if the diaper rash has become infected with bacteria
Q.Does mupirocin topical treat eczema?
Mupirocin topical does not treat eczema unless it is infected, which generally would need to be diagnosed by a doctor
Q.Does mupirocin topical clog pores?
No. Mupirocin topical does not clog pores
Q.Does mupirocin ointment used to stop itching?
No. The indication is not itching but infection. Normally when infection is taken care of, itching subsidises on its own.