food interaction for MPOWER
alcohol interaction for MPOWER
pregnancy interaction for MPOWER
lactation interaction for MPOWER
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MPOWER
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MPOWER
- B BACT 2% OINTMENT(5 GM ointment in tube)Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 18.78/GM of ointmentRs. 93.90pay 20% more per GM of ointment
- MUPI OINTMENT(5 GM ointment in tube)Hegde and Hegde Pharmaceutical LLPRs. 18/GM of ointmentRs. 90pay 15% more per GM of ointment
- MUPINASE OINTMENT(5 GM ointment in tube)Cipla LtdRs. 16.90/GM of ointmentRs. 84.50pay 8% more per GM of ointment
- MU 2% OINTMENT(5 GM ointment in tube)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 18.58/GM of ointmentRs. 92.90pay 18% more per GM of ointment
- MUPIBACT OINTMENT(5 GM ointment in tube)Palsons DermaRs. 17.40/GM of ointmentRs. 87pay 11% more per GM of ointment
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for MPOWER
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
- Patients allergic to mupirocin or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for MPOWER
Q.Is mupirocin topical good for acne?
No, mupirocin topical should not be used for the treatment of acne
Q.Is mupirocin ointment used for yeast infections or herpes or ringworm?
Mupirocin ointment is used to treat bacterial skin infections and does not act against fungal and viral skin infections
Q.Is mupirocin topical used for diaper rash?
Mupirocin topical is an antibacterial and will only help if the diaper rash has become infected with bacteria
Q.Does mupirocin topical treat eczema?
Mupirocin topical does not treat eczema unless it is infected, which generally would need to be diagnosed by a doctor
Q.Does mupirocin topical clog pores?
No. Mupirocin topical does not clog pores
Q.Does mupirocin ointment used to stop itching?
No. The indication is not itching but infection. Normally when infection is taken care of, itching subsidises on its own.