food interaction for MOXLUV BROM
alcohol interaction for MOXLUV BROM
pregnancy interaction for MOXLUV BROM
lactation interaction for MOXLUV BROM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MOXLUV BROM
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MOXLUV BROM
- DUOBROM EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 23.75/ML of eye dropRs. 118.75save 5% more per ML of eye drop
- MOXICIP BR EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Cipla LtdRs. 24/ML of eye dropRs. 120save 4% more per ML of eye drop
- MOXIFENAC 0.5%W/V/0.09%W/V EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Pharmtak Ophtalmics India Pvt LtdRs. 19.98/ML of eye dropRs. 99.90save 20% more per ML of eye drop
- BROMIFAX 0.09%W/V/0.5%W/V EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Optho Remedies Pvt LtdRs. 23/ML of eye dropRs. 115save 8% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Prem VardhanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Ira ChopraMBBS, MS
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
Expert advice for MOXLUV BROM
- Do not use bromfenac longer than 2 weeks and do not stop using bromfenac without consulting your doctor.
- You may experience blurred vision for a short time after using bromfenac. If so, do not drive or use machines until your vision is clear.
- Tell your doctor before using bromfenac if you are using topical steroids (e.g. cortisone), or other anticoagulants or if you had have bleeding problems (e.g. hemophilia), eye problems (e.g. dry eye syndrome, corneal problems), diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and have undergone repeated eye surgery within a short period of time.
- Do not wear contact lenses after cataract surgery and while using bromfenac.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for MOXLUV BROM
Q.What is bromfenac ophthalmic solution/ what is bromfenac used for/ what is bromfenac sodium/ what is bromfenac generic for/ what is bromfenac ophthalmic solution used for?
Bromfenac eye drops or bromfenac sodium belongs to a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and is used in adults after a cataract surgery to reduce eye pain and swelling
Q.Is bromfenac generic for Bromday?
Bromday is one of the brands that contain generic drug bromfenac.
Q.Is moxifloxacin / Moxicip safe?
Yes. Moxifloxacin (also available as Moxicip) is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is moxifloxacin an antibiotic/ steroid/ penicillin / a sulfa drug?
Moxifloxacin is an antibiotic and not a steroid / penicillin / sulfa drug. It belongs to a class of drugs called fluoroquinolone antibiotics and kills a wide range of infection causing bacteria. It does not have chemical structure or effects similar to steroids. The chemical structure and mechanism of action of moxifloxacin is different from sulfa drugs
Q.Is moxifloxacin strong?
Moxifloxacin is a broad spectrum antibiotic, effective in killing a wide range of bacteria and can be used against a variety of infections (infections of sinuses, airways, lungs, genital tract, abdominal infections, and infections of skin and eye). It is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is moxifloxacin stronger than amoxicillin?
Moxifloxacin and amoxicillin are two different antibiotics effective against a wide range of infection causing bacteria and have different mechanisms of action. A comparison between moxifloxacin and amoxicillin cannot be drawn.