food interaction for MONAZINE
alcohol interaction for MONAZINE
pregnancy interaction for MONAZINE
lactation interaction for MONAZINE
medicine interaction for MONAZINE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MONAZINE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR MONAZINE
- PROLINATE 25 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 59/ML of injectionRs. 59pay 21% more per ML of injection
- F TENSIL 25MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Reliance Formulation Pvt LtdRs. 47/ML of injectionRs. 47save 3% more per ML of injection
- FLUDECAN 25 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 25.41/ML of injectionRs. 50.82save 48% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR MONAZINE
- Do not take fluphenazine when you are under the influence of alcohol or any sleep-inducing, cough and/ or allergy medication.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking fluphenazine as it may cause dizziness and movement disorder.
- Consult your doctor before you take fluphenazine in case you have past or family history of disorder of abnormal heartbeat, blood clotting disorders, thyroid disorders, severe breathing problems, fits (epilepsy), brain damage, Parkinson’s disease, glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eyes that causes blurred vision), enlarged prostate gland (i.e. if you have trouble passing urine).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to fluphenazine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give to Patients who are in unconscious state (coma) or severe depressed state.
- Do not take if Patient have history of stroke, severe heart problem, cerebral atherosclerosis (brain damage due to hardening and narrowing of arteries supplying blood to the brain), liver damage, blood dyscrasias (abnormal formation, function and quality of blood cells).
- Consult your doctor if patient is Pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Frequently asked questions FOR MONAZINE
Q. Is fluphenazine a narcotic or benzodiazepine and cause addiction?
No, fluphenazine is neither a narcotic nor a benzodiazepine class of drug. It is an antipsychotic drug and it does not have any addiction potential
Q. Is fluphenazine FDA approved/ a controlled substance?
Yes. Fluphenazine is approved by FDA and it is not a controlled substance
Q. Does fluphenazine has side effects such as weight gain and depression?
Fluphenazine causes weight gain but not depression.