Medicine Overview of Momtop F Cream
Uses of Fusidic Acid Topical
Side effects of Fusidic Acid Topical
Hormone imbalance, Allergic reaction, Slow growth in children and teenagers, Application site irritation, Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness), Blurred vision, Burning sensation, Itching, Dryness, Soreness, Tingling sensation.
How to use Fusidic Acid Topical
How Momtop F Cream works
Uses of Mometasone Topical
Side effects of Mometasone Topical
Skin thinning, Contact dermatitis.
How to use Mometasone Topical
How Momtop F Cream works
In Depth Information on Momtop F Cream
Expert advice for Fusidic Acid Topical
- This medicine is only for external use.
- Always wash your hands before using this cream. Rub the medicine gently on the skin. If you use it on your face be careful to avoid your eyes.
- Always wash your hands before using eye drops.
- Do not wear any type of contact lenses while using eye drops.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to fusidic acid or any of its ingredients.
Expert advice for Mometasone Topical
- Do not keep the treated skin area covered or apply on your face unless advised by your doctor.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you have diseases like tuberculosis (TB), herpes simplex virus (infection of the eye), cystic fibrosis (genetic disorder of glands resulting in lung and digestive problems), clouding of lens in the eye (cataract) or raised pressure in the eye (glaucoma), or a lung or chest infection or cold or breathing problems, if you are taking other corticosteroid medications.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to mometasone or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have had an infection or injury or surgical procedure of the nose.
- Do not use by Children < 6 years.
- Do not use if you are suffering from bacterial, fungal or viral dermatitis (bacterial skin infections).
- Do not use if you have rosacea (redness, small and superficial dilated blood vessels on facial skin).
- Do not use if you are suffering from perioral dermatitis (scaly or bumpy rash around the lips).
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
The baby's skin should not come into direct contact with the treated area of skin. Water-miscible cream/gel is preferred as ointments may expose the baby to harmful effects of Momtop F Cream via licking.