Medicine Overview of Momoz Cream
Uses of Momoz Cream
Momoz 0.1% Cream is used in the treatment of allergic disorders.
Side effects of Momoz Cream
Skin thinning, Contact dermatitis.
How to use Momoz Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Momoz Cream works
Momoz 0.1% cream is a topical corticosteroid (anti-inflammatory medicine). It works by reducing redness, itching, and swelling caused by various skin conditions.
In Depth Information on Momoz Cream
Expert advice for Momoz Cream
- Do not keep the treated skin area covered or apply on your face unless advised by your doctor.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you have diseases like tuberculosis (TB), herpes simplex virus (infection of the eye), cystic fibrosis (genetic disorder of glands resulting in lung and digestive problems), clouding of lens in the eye (cataract) or raised pressure in the eye (glaucoma), or a lung or chest infection or cold or breathing problems, if you are taking other corticosteroid medications.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to mometasone or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have had an infection or injury or surgical procedure of the nose.
- Do not use by Children < 6 years.
- Do not use if you are suffering from bacterial, fungal or viral dermatitis (bacterial skin infections).
- Do not use if you have rosacea (redness, small and superficial dilated blood vessels on facial skin).
- Do not use if you are suffering from perioral dermatitis (scaly or bumpy rash around the lips).
Special precautions for Momoz 0.1% Cream
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Momoz 0.1% Cream may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Momoz 0.1% Cream is probably safe to use during lactation.+more
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Momoz 0.1% Cream does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Momoz 0.1% Cream is probably safe to use in patients with ki+more
dney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Momoz 0.1% Cream may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Momoz 0.1% Cream is probably safe to use in patients with li+more
ver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Momoz 0.1% Cream may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions for Momoz 0.1% w/w Cream
Frequently asked questions for Mometasone Topical
Q. Is mometasone a steroid drug?
Yes. Mometasone is a steroidal drug
Q. Is mometasone the same as hydrocortisone?
No. Mometasone and hydrocortisone are different drugs; although both are steroids
Q. Does mometasone topical treat ringworm/acne?
Mometasone topical does not treat ringworm/acne. It only treats the symptoms of inflamed skin
Q. Does mometasone topical lighten skin?
Yes. Mometasone topical may lighten the area of skin which is darkened due to any infection.
User Submitted Feedback For Momoz 0.1% Cream
Patients taking Momoz 0.1% Cream
Once A Day
Twice A Day
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
Difficulty in speaking
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 8
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Momoz 0.1% Cream. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Momoz 0.1% Cream: MAM, NVL, MPC, GBL, AGT, HBV, DFP, PNT, INC, DPP, RSS, ARD, SSA, GTC, DYG, SAT, OLT, NWP, PTS, SAF, NDP, XPS, SWA, JMJ, AYU, NVY, OWP, SBA, PEN, DEL, MSD, MOM, AAR, SHP, BMJ, SHM, RUS, RSA, ZVP, STA, SBL, BIO, BDN, BTM, FGH, BSN, HIP, SDM, SJP, NNH, GTK, RJH, PPR, JIV, 9T9, BLP, IPL, RPP, JVN, LCC, PSP, DLP, HGI, ATP, DDR, ENP, DHR, MAX, RKS, MAK, AAY, GPT, GNC, KHH, AVN, PLT, EMB, RHW, HRV, ADT, WSI, OHM, ATL, MMS, USF, HEX, IAD, EQN, OIP, LHA
Substitutes for Momoz Cream
KLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹5.0/gm of Cream
La Pristine Bioceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹5.1/gm of Cream
Canixa Life Sciences Pvt
₹5.33/gm of Cream
Athocon 0.1% Cream
Athens Labs Ltd
₹5.75/gm of Cream
Molev 0.1% w/w Cream
₹6.33/gm of Cream