Medicine Overview of Mofilet Tablet
Uses of Mofilet Tablet
Mofilet - S 360mg Tablet is used in organ transplantation.
Side effects of Mofilet Tablet
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Abdominal pain, Headache, Increased blood pressure, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils).
How to use Mofilet Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Mofilet - S 360mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Mofilet Tablet works
Mofilet - s 360mg tablet suppresses the activity of body's immune system and prevents rejection of the transplanted organ.
In Depth Information on Mofilet Tablet
Expert advice for Mofilet Tablet
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Avoid using mycophenolate mofetil if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Take special precautions while taking mycophenolate mofetil if you have signs of infection (fever or sore throat), bleeding or bruising problems, or problems with the digestive system (ulcers).
- Use an effective method of contraception before, during, and 6 weeks after taking this drug.
- Exercise caution when stepping out in the sun while taking the medicine. Wear protective clothing and use sunscreen lotion to protect yourself from skin cancer.
Special precautions for Mofilet - S 360mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Mofilet - S 360mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Mofilet - S 360mg Tablet is usafe to use during lactation.+more
Data suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breast feeding is not advisable....
Mofilet - S 360mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Mofilet - S 360mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients+more
with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Mofilet - S 360mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Mofilet+more
- S 360mg Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
GeneVac-B Vaccine, Typbar Vaccine, Zuviflu Prefilled Syringe, Hepaglob 100IU Injection
Frequently asked questions for Mofilet 360mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Mycophenolate Mofetil
No. Mofilet is not a steroid drug
Mofilet is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Yes. Mofilet may cause death of immune cells and it also causes certain types of skin cancers. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.
User Submitted Feedback For Mofilet 360mg Tablet
Patients taking Mofilet - S 360mg Tablet
Twice A Day
Once A Day
Thrice A Day
Once A Week
Substitutes for Mofilet Tablet
Mmf S 360mg Tablet
Ipca Laboratories Ltd
Biomyf-S 360mg Tablet
Alniche Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Fenograf S 360mg Tablet
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Renodapt-S 360mg Tablet
Mycofit-S 360mg Tablet
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd