50 ml in 1 bottle
Substitutes for Minoz S
No substitutes found for this medicine
Medicine Overview of Minoz S Face Wash
Side effects of Minoz S Face Wash
How to use Minoz S Face Wash
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
How Minoz S Face Wash works
Salicylic acid belongs to a class of medications called as keratolytics. It works by reducing swelling and redness and thus causing pimples to shrink. It also loosens and softens the dry, scaly skin thus causing it to peel off.
In Depth Information on Minoz S Face Wash
Expert advice for Minoz S Face Wash
- Do not use salicylic acid topical for genital warts, warts on the face, warts with hair, warts in the nose or mouth, moles or birthmarks.
- Avoid direct contact of solution with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not cover treated skin with any clothing, bandage or heating pad, as it may increase the burning sensation.
- Do not apply salicylic acid solution to open wounds, inflamed or irritated skin or immediately after shaving or bathing.
- Discontinue use of medicated plaster and consult your doctor if you experience excess discomfort or irritation or if you develop sensitivity.
- Do not use salicylic acid on children or adolescents without your doctor’s advice.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to salicylic acid or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you are suffering from diabetes.
- Do not use if you have poor blood circulation.
Special precautions for Minoz S Face Wash
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Minoz S Face Wash may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Minoz S Face Wash is safe to use during lactation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.+more
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area....
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area.
Minoz S Face Wash does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Minoz S+more
Face Wash in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Minoz S 1% w/v Face Wash
Frequently asked questions for Salicylic Acid Topical
Q. Is salicylic acid good for acne/acne scars/skin/hair/genital warts/remove dark spots/exfoliate skin?
Salicylic acid is part of an acne preparation. It is used to treat acne, blemishes (scars and dark spots due to acne). It is also used for dandruff problems. It should not be used for exfoliating the skin or to treat genital warts
Q. Does salicylic acid work?
Salicylic acid works best if used for an indication at the dose prescribed by the doctor
Q. Does it expire?
Salicylic acid does expire and should not be used beyond the expiry date.
User Submitted Feedback For Minoz S 1% w/v Face Wash
Patients taking Minoz S Face Wash
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Thrice A Day
Four Times A Day