Medicine Overview of Mincovit Tablet
Mincovit Tablet is used in the treatment of unstable angina.
Bleeding, Headache, Nausea.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Mincovit Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Mincovit Tablet is an antiplatelet medication. It works by preventing platelets from sticking together which decreases the formation of harmful blood clots.
In Depth Information on Mincovit Tablet
- Do not start tirofiban if you had biopsy, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (procedure to pump blood from heart), serious injury, major operation, ulcer in stomach or intestine in last 3 months, recent bleeding disorder, spinal procedure, splitting of aorta, uncontrolled high blood pressure, inflammation of lining around heart, inflammation of blood vessels, problems with blood vessels in retina, taking medicines to dissolve blood clots, heart failure, low blood pressure due to failing heart, liver disorder, low blood count or anaemia.
- Avoid situations that may lead to bruising or injury. Seek immediate medical attention if you develop unusual bruising or bleeding, pink or brown urine, dark, tarry, or bloody stools or if you cough up blood.
- Do not drink alcohol while on tirofiban treatment as it may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Tirofiban is not recommended in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Mincovit Tablet related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Mincovit Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Mincovit Tablet should be used with caution during lactation.
Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body.
Not relevant, as Mincovit Tablet is intended for use in hospitalised patients.
Mincovit Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Mincovit Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Mincovit Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Mincovit Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Mincovit Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
If you miss a dose of Mincovit Tablet, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions about Mincovit Tablet
Mincovit is used to prevent chest pain, heart attack and other thrombotic cardiovascular events by assisting blood flow to heart
Q. What is tirofiban hydrochloride?
Tirofiban hydrochloride is hydrochloride salt of tirofiban. It is a platelet aggregation inhibito
Mincovit works by preventing the formation of blood clots and thereby helps in maintaining uninterrupted blood supply to heart.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Mincovit Tablet: FGH, BDN, RHW, ABP, NDP, GTC, SWP, DFP, BBS, PWN, SHD, MAX, BMJ, NTB, SGC, VRS, BHP, KHH, NSL, AAY, BIO, CLT, ADT, MLC, RSA, PTI, HAT, EMB, SHP, PNT, SRG, 9T9, MSD, RJH, WSI, MDO, NVL, GBL, SBL, MAK, TRP, PEN, BSN, RHL, RSS, PVP, DGN, RKS, EQN, BAL, ZVP, OLT, JMJ, ATP, DPP, SBA, PPR, MAM, MPC, INC, SAF, OWP, SVH, ZEL, AYU, HIP, TOM, SJP, USF, THP, GNC, HPC, ANT, AVN, IAD, SDM, TNH, MOM, GTK, SCH, SSA, ARD, DHR, OIP, JIV, SYN, STA, ENP, RUS, GPT, WHL, MMS, UMP, IPL, RWP, DYG, PLT, SAT, HGI, HMP, NVY, HEX, SWA, DPL, JVO, BTM, NNH, DLP, RPP, DDR, AMR, NWP, OHM, ATL, LCC, LHA, HBV, PRN, NXG, AGT, AAR, JVN, GPP