food interaction for MIGAZIN
alcohol interaction for MIGAZIN
pregnancy interaction for MIGAZIN
lactation interaction for MIGAZIN
SALT INFORMATION for MIGAZIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MIGAZIN
- SIBELIUM 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Janssen PharmaceuticalsRs. 2.67/tabletRs. 26.75pay 46% more per tablet
- FLUNARIN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 2.01/tabletRs. 20.15pay 10% more per tablet
- FLUNER 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Geno Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.74/tabletRs. 17.40save 5% more per tablet
- MIGRANEX 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.69/tabletRs. 26.88pay 47% more per tablet
- PROFIGRAN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 3.40/tabletRs. 34pay 86% more per tablet
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for MIGAZIN
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to flunarizine.
- If you have Parkinson’s disease.
- If you have liver disease.
- If you are suffering from depression.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions for MIGAZIN
Q.What is flunarizine dihydrochloride/flunarizine hydrochloride/flunarizine 5 mg used for?
These are the names of drugs containing flunarizine and used for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks
Q.Does flunarizine cause weight gain?
Yes, it may cause weight gain. Always consult your doctor, if you experience this side effect
Q.Does flunarizine work?
Flunarizine works at prescribed dose and duration for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks as advised by your doctor
Q.How long does flunarizine take to work?
It depends on disease severity and lot of other factors.