food interaction for MIGARID
alcohol interaction for MIGARID
pregnancy interaction for MIGARID
lactation interaction for MIGARID
SALT INFORMATION for MIGARID
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for MIGARID 10 MG TABLET
Patients taking MIGARID 10 MG TABLET
- 80%Once A Day
- 10%Twice A Day
- 10%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for MIGARID
- SIBELIUM 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Janssen PharmaceuticalsRs. 4.59/tabletRs. 45.90pay 50% more per tablet
- FLUNARIN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 4.25/tabletRs. 42.55pay 39% more per tablet
- FLUNER 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Geno Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.60/tabletRs. 45.99pay 50% more per tablet
- ZEROGRAIN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 3.53/tabletRs. 35.31pay 15% more per tablet
- MIGRANEX 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.60/tabletRs. 45.99pay 50% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for MIGARID
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to flunarizine.
- If you have Parkinson’s disease.
- If you have liver disease.
- If you are suffering from depression.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions for MIGARID
Q.What is flunarizine dihydrochloride/flunarizine hydrochloride/flunarizine 5 mg used for?
These are the names of drugs containing flunarizine and used for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks
Q.Does flunarizine cause weight gain?
Yes, it may cause weight gain. Always consult your doctor, if you experience this side effect
Q.Does flunarizine work?
Flunarizine works at prescribed dose and duration for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks as advised by your doctor
Q.How long does flunarizine take to work?
It depends on disease severity and lot of other factors.