food interaction for MIFEPRISTONE 200MG TABLET
alcohol interaction for MIFEPRISTONE 200MG TABLET
pregnancy interaction for MIFEPRISTONE 200MG TABLET
lactation interaction for MIFEPRISTONE 200MG TABLET
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MIFEPRISTONE 200MG TABLET
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MIFEPRISTONE 200MG TABLET
- UNWANTED 200 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 405.61/tabletRs. 405.61pay 6813% more per tablet
- MIFEPRIN 200MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 349/tabletRs. 349pay 5849% more per tablet
- MEFETRAC 200MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 370/tabletRs. 370pay 6206% more per tablet
- ANTIPREG 200MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 525/tabletRs. 525pay 8848% more per tablet
- ABORTAB 200MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Bharat Serums & Vaccines LtdRs. 325/tabletRs. 325pay 5439% more per tablet
- Dr. Khalid J. FarooquiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Dheeraj KapoorMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Richa ChaturvediMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sunil Kumar MishraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sfurti MannMBBS, MD, Diploma
Expert advice for MIFEPRISTONE 200MG TABLET
- In case of heavy and prolonged bleeding, or if the expulsion has occurred before you took prostaglandin, you should contact the doctor immediately to ensure complete evacuation.
- If pregnancy continues or expulsion is incomplete, you will be offered another method for terminating the pregnancy.
- Do not take mifepristone If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance mifepristone or prostaglandin (if required to be taken together) any of the other ingredients of the medicine.
- Because mifepristone may pass into breast milk and be taken in by your baby, you should stop in case you were breastfeeding once you have taken the treatment.
Frequently asked questions for MIFEPRISTONE 200MG TABLET
Q.Can you take mifepristone with water?
Misoprostol can be ingested orally with water
Q.Is mifepristone and misoprostol available/ legal in India?
Yes,it is available in India,but it should only be used as per doctor's advice
Q.Can I take ibuprofen with mifepristone?
Mifepristone may increase the blood levels and effects of ibuprofen, even after you have stopped taking mifepristone for a while.You may need a dose adjustment or more frequent monitoring by your doctor to safely use both medications.