Medicine Overview of Metnurite Tablet SR
Side Effects of Metnurite are Nausea, Taste change, Loss of appetite, Diarrhoea, Stomach pain.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Metnurite 500mg/750mcg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Metnurite 500mg/750mcg Tablet may cause stomach upset if taken on empty stomach.
Metnurite 500mg/750mcg Tablet is a combination of two medicines: Metformin and methylcobalamin which treat diabetes. Metformin is a biguanide which decreases the production and absorption of sugar in your body, and allows better use of existing insulin. Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B which helps in the production of myelin, a substance that protects nerve fibers and rejuvenates damaged nerve cells.
In Depth Information on Metnurite Tablet SR
- You have been prescribed Metnurite 500mg/750mcg Tablet to control the blood sugar level and reduce the risk of diabetic complications, such as heart attacks.
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) supplementation helps prevent its deficiency that may occur with long term use of metformin
- You should continue to exercise regularly, eat a healthy diet, and take your other diabetes medicines (if prescribed) along with Metnurite 500mg/750mcg Tablet.
- It does not cause weight gain and rarely causes low blood sugar unlike other diabetes medicines.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) may occur when taken along with other antidiabetic medicines, alcohol or on delaying/skipping a meal. Carry a sugar source with you for immediate relief.
- Tell your doctor immediately if you experience any deep or rapid breathing, or persistent nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain as Metnurite 500mg/750mcg Tablet may cause a rare but serious condition called lactic acidosis, which is an excess of lactic acid in the blood.
- Your doctor will monitor your blood sugar levels and kidney functions regularly while taking this medication.
Metnurite Tablet SR related warnings
Taking metformin with alcohol can cause lactic acidosis and you may experience malaise, respiratory distress, slow or irregular heartbeat, sleepiness, stomach upset, or other unusual symptoms.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Metnurite 500mg/750mcg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Metnurite 500mg/750mcg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Your ability to drive may be affected if your blood sugar is low or high. If this happens, do not drive.
Metnurite 500mg/750mcg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Metnurite 500mg/750mcg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Metnurite 500mg/750mcg Tablet is, however, not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease. Regular monitoring of kidney function test is advisable while you are taking this medicine.
Metnurite 500mg/750mcg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Metnurite 500mg/750mcg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Metnurite 500mg/750mcg Tablet is generally started with low dose in patients with mild to moderate liver disease and its use is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Metnurite 500mg/750mcg Tablet
What were the side-effects while using Metnurite 500mg/750mcg Tablet? How do you take Metnurite Tablet SR? How much was the improvement? Please rate Metnurite 500mg/750mcg Tablet on price What are you using Metnurite Tablet SR for?
Survey Participants: 2
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Metnurite 500mg/750mcg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Metnurite 500mg/750mcg Tablet: ALY, JVN, BHS, ZEL, BNC, HSP, RVC, RRP, RUS, LHP, OHM, RPP, DAO, HTS, CPK, WAD, TSS, SLN, GLM, TRP, PVP, PRT, ANT, NDP, DPP, STA, KIM, MJT, PTI, MRS, VNS, AMR, SCH, JHC, DHR, RDR, NVY, SLC, PEN, NXG, BLS, EEC, HSM, SGC, AVL, DVH, DYG, BDN, WHP, SDE, EPS, BAL, DFP, MSD, ATP, NWP, JSL, PLT, IMC, GBL, BMJ, HNP, MDH, RSS, EMB, UMP, SHG, NTB, BLP, OMV, RDH, QLF, ALC, AVB, BLE, IPL, DPL, PHN, RHS, PNQ, KMC, JVO, BDI, SVH, LHA, SHC, AXM, HEX, SMS, JJE, SSI, BBN, AFT, RGH, ENP, MAP, RHW, OWN, BHM, HPP, HZF, VSC, DLY, UVD, BRC, PHC, AYN, PMA, EQN, BSL, SBA, STS, PTP, KHD, CMD, OWP, DZY, BNA, MAK, JIV, GFL, AYM, OBS, NSL, SNG, ARD, SAA, UHP, CMC, WHL, DHP, BNT, VOP, SMN, FRM, ABP, NLG, GEO, SJP, SCP, ANS, RKS, 9MM, TOM, TNH, SDM, OLT, VSL, BJP, SWP, SRG, GMA, APS, PSF, MPC, SAF, ESY, GHR, NTL, AAY, SBN, VJS, SHN, LMS, BSN, FGH, VRS, EVP, FIP, KIS, AVS, UPA, PRC, BHA, BTM, NEO, AAR, HPC, KHC, EAN, WDE, THP, TAT, NAS, HGI, RPI, SSS, GPP, KNH, RTL, BAP, GGL, DLP, AGT, PPR, RHL, IAD, NVL, ZVP, SYN, SIO, CLT, MDN, AHP, 4IT, MKS, KLC, GTC, ZPR, RWP, RAC, NPH, NLP, AMH, SPD, VHP, KHH, GNC, MKT, SNH, HIP, TFP, SGH, MAX, MLC, OIP, SHD, DYL, XMX, SBL, JBT, USF, MOM, NNP, MDI, MAM, PWN, INC, ATL, BGS, BJR, AYU, PRL, BIO, PRN, HLT, HAT, MBP, ADT, IPP, RSA, VTR, VDH, PNT, WSI, WPL, LCC, ANP, SWA, MIP, HMP, DRA, SVS, HCP, BBS, ASP, 1MH, GDA, DGN, HBV, YMI, GLD, SPF, BHP, HWS, MDO, QTM, CRN