food interaction for METHYCOBAL
alcohol interaction for METHYCOBAL
pregnancy interaction for METHYCOBAL
lactation interaction for METHYCOBAL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for METHYCOBAL
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for METHYCOBAL 500 MCG INJECTION 1ML
Patients taking METHYCOBAL 500 MCG INJECTION 1ML
- 29%Once A Week
- 25%Alternate Day
- 18%Once A Day
- 13%Twice A Week
- 7%Twice A Month
- 7%Once A Month
SUBSTITUTES for METHYCOBAL
- REJUNURON 500 MCG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 70/ML of injectionRs. 70save 33% more per ML of injection
- NUROKIND 500 MCG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 14.52/ML of injectionRs. 14.52save 86% more per ML of injection
- MEGANEURON 500 MCG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 24.82/ML of injectionRs. 24.82save 76% more per ML of injection
- ME 12 INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 22.50/ML of injectionRs. 22.50save 78% more per ML of injection
- B 29 500 MCG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Corona Remedies Pvt LtdRs. 31.50/ML of injectionRs. 31.50save 70% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for METHYCOBAL
- Do not take methylcobalmin if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to methylcobalamin, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Tell your doctor if your occupation required you to handle mercury or its compound.
- Do not use methylcobalamin over a period of months, if there is a lack of satisfactory clinical response.
Frequently asked questions for METHYCOBAL
Q.What is methylcobalamin/ mecobalamin/Neurokind/ Nurokind OD?
Methylcobalamin (mecobalamin/Neurokind/ Nurokind OD) is an active form of vitamin B12. It is water soluble and orally absorbed. It is found in animal-based foods and in supplement form
Q.Is methylcobalamin the same as cyanocobalamin?
No.Cyanocobalamin is different form of vitamin B12
Q.What is Nurokind G, Nurokind plus, Nurokind Next, Nurokind LC, Nurokind Gold?
Nurokind G contains methylcobalmine and gabapentin. Nurokind plus contains methylcobalamin, folic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin B6 and alfa lipoic Acid. Nurokind Next contains methlcobalamin, alphalipoic acid, benfotiamine, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, folic acid, chromium. NurokindL C contains L-carnitine, L-tartrate, methylcobalamin, folic acid. Nurokind Gold contains ginseng extract, mixed carotene 10%, niacinamide, vitamin B6, methylcobalamin, vitamin D3, refined wheat germ oil, folic acid, elemental calcium, elemental phosphorus, ferrous fumarate, zinc sulfate mono hydrate, elemental magnesium, elemental manganese, elemental copper, elemental iodine, elemental potassium.