food interaction for MELOSE
alcohol interaction for MELOSE
pregnancy interaction for MELOSE
lactation interaction for MELOSE
SALT INFORMATION FOR MELOSE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR MELOSE
- INTAVISC PF 2% INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 86.38/ML of injectionRs. 172.75pay 620% more per ML of injection
- HYPROSOL 2% INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Sunways India Pvt LtdRs. 11.33/ML of injectionRs. 56.65save 6% more per ML of injection
- INTAVISC 2% INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 14.60/ML of injectionRs. 73pay 22% more per ML of injection
- ZYVISC 2% INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 250/injectionRs. 250pay 1983% more per injection
- IRIMIST V 2% INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 15.20/ML of injectionRs. 76pay 27% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR MELOSE
- If you develop eye pain.
- If you develop headache.
- If your vision changes.
- If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
Frequently asked questions FOR MELOSE
Q. What is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose?
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is available as eye drops. It is used to soothe irritation, burning and discomfort of dry eye conditions(deficient tear production, infrequent blinking, smoke, wind, pollution, extended use of computer screen or television, medical treatment, dry atmospheric conditions). It may also be used to aid insertion and increase comfort of hard contact lenses
Q. Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It has minimal side effects and drug interactions.