food interaction for MELITRA
alcohol interaction for MELITRA
pregnancy interaction for MELITRA
lactation interaction for MELITRA
It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Melitra 10mg tablet at a fixed time.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Melitra 10mg tablet is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MELITRA
Melitra 10mg tablet is used in the treatment of depression.
How it works
Melitra 10mg tablet works in depression by increasing the levels of chemical messengers in the brain that helps in regulating mood.
Common side effects
Nausea, Anticholinergic effects, Blurred vision, Constipation, Dry mouth, Headache, Inability to empty the urinary bladder, Insomnia, Restlessness, Tachycardia, Weight gain
SUBSTITUTES for MELITRANo substitutes found
- Dr. Neha Bansal
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. T. BansalMBBS
Expert advice for MELITRA
• Inform your doctor if you are suffering from any cardiac disease (particularly arrhythmias), epilepsy, psychosis or liver impairment.
• Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• It should not be given to patients allergic to melitracen or any of its ingredients.
• Melitracen should not be given to patients who are suffering from glaucoma, heart attack or enlargement of prostate gland.