food interaction for MAHAGENTA
alcohol interaction for MAHAGENTA
pregnancy interaction for MAHAGENTA
lactation interaction for MAHAGENTA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MAHAGENTA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MAHAGENTA
- GENTACIP 0.3% EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Cipla LtdRs. 1.12/ML of eye dropRs. 11.25pay 50% more per ML of eye drop
- GRACIN 0.3% EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Biochem Pharmaceutical IndustriesRs. 0.90/ML of eye dropRs. 9pay 20% more per ML of eye drop
- GENTACIP 0.3% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Cipla LtdRs. 1.30/ML of eye dropRs. 6.50pay 73% more per ML of eye drop
- GENBIOTIC (OPTHO) 0.3% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Optho Remedies Pvt LtdRs. 1.65/ML of eye dropRs. 8.26pay 120% more per ML of eye drop
- GENTA SWIFT 0.3% EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 1.65/ML of eye dropRs. 16.50pay 120% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Sheilly KapoorMBBS, MD
- Dr. Chiranjiv ChhabraMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Pooja AggarwalMBBS, MD
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for MAHAGENTA
- Inform your doctor if you experience itching, skin rashes, swelling of face, lips, throat or difficulty in breathing.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if you develop irritation, sensitization or a superinfection
- Avoid getting this medication into your eyes, nose and mouth. If this happens wash your face thoroughly with water.
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from inflammation of the middle ear (otitis media), kidney or liver problem, open wound or damaged skin.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to gentamicin or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for MAHAGENTA
Q.Is gentamicin topical a macrolide, steroid or a sulfa drug?
Gentamicin topical does not contain sulfa and is not a macrolide, or steroidal drug. It is a broad spectrum aminoglycoside
Q.Does gentamicin topical cause hearing loss or burn?
Yes gentamicin topical can cause hearing loss if used inappropriately. It can cause burning of eyes.