food interaction for MAGNESIUM SULPHATE
alcohol interaction for MAGNESIUM SULPHATE
pregnancy interaction for MAGNESIUM SULPHATE
lactation interaction for MAGNESIUM SULPHATE
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MAGNESIUM SULPHATE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MAGNESIUM SULPHATE
- MAGNEON 50% INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 5.40/ML of injectionRs. 10.80pay 478% more per ML of injection
- MAGNEON 50% INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 5.60/ML of injectionRs. 56pay 499% more per ML of injection
- TROYMAG 50% INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Troikaa Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 105/ML of injectionRs. 210pay 11130% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for MAGNESIUM SULPHATE
- If you suffer from bleeding disorder, heart block, kidney problems, or breathing problems.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If you are taking medicines acting on nervous system, for heart problems, for high blood pressure.
- If you are going to be given an anesthetic.
Frequently asked questions for MAGNESIUM SULPHATE
Q.Is magnesium hydroxide an alkali?
Magnesium hydroxide is an alkali
Q.Is magnesium effective against migraine, constipation, anxiety, or wakefulness?
Magnesium hydroxide can be used to treat migraine, constipation, anxiety, and can help you sleep. Please consult your doctor for the dose, frequency and duration required for the treatment
Q.Can I take Epsom or magnesium suphate salts for magnesium deficiency?
Epsom/ magnesium suphate can be taken to treat magnesium deficiency.Please consult your doctor before use
Q.How long can I take magnesium sulphate?
Duration of treatment depends up on disease condition.Do consult your doctor for the dose and duration required for your treatment
Q.How many times can I take magnesium sulphate for thyroid problems?
Magnesium sulphate is not used for thyroid problems.Do consult your doctor for the dose and duration required for the treatment
Q.Can I take magnesium sulphate with iron, vitamin C, antibiotics, multivitamins, Nexium/ esomeprazole, Lexapro/escitalopram, citalopram, or antidepressants?
Magnesium sulphate can be taken with iron, vitamin C, multivitamins, citalopram, and antidepressants. Certain antibiotics should not be taken with magnesium sulphate because they may not be absorbed as well. Interaction may occur when Nexium, Lexapro are taken with magnesium salicylate
Q.Can I take magnesium sulphate without calcium?
The intake of magnesium sulphate and calcium should be kept in range, calcium to magnesium-1:1 or 2:1. Do consult your doctor before use
Q.Does magnesium sulphate help you lose weight?
Magnesium sulphate is not used for losing body weight.Do consult your doctor before use.