food interaction for LYTIC
alcohol interaction for LYTIC
pregnancy interaction for LYTIC
lactation interaction for LYTIC
SALT INFORMATION FOR LYTIC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR LYTIC
- BIOSUGANRIL 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 14.95/tabletRs. 149.50pay 106% more per tablet
- SERAX 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mars Therapeutics & Chemicals LtdRs. 4.80/tabletRs. 48save 34% more per tablet
- LYSER 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Comed Chemicals LtdRs. 9.25/tabletRs. 92.50pay 28% more per tablet
- LYTIX 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Vance Health Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.62/tabletRs. 76.18pay 5% more per tablet
- SPADE 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Med Manor Organics Pvt LtdRs. 7.24/tabletRs. 72.40same price
Expert advice FOR LYTIC
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Serratiopeptidase interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Serratiopeptidase interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR LYTIC
Q. Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q. Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q. Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.