food interaction for LYNX
alcohol interaction for LYNX
pregnancy interaction for LYNX
lactation interaction for LYNX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LYNX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for LYNX
- SHELINC 300MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Windlas Biotech LtdRs. 9.90/ML of injectionRs. 9.90pay 46% more per ML of injection
- LINCOBEST 300MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 7.34/ML of injectionRs. 14.68pay 8% more per ML of injection
- LINCOCIN 300MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Pfizer LtdRs. 112.50/ML of injectionRs. 225pay 1561% more per ML of injection
- LINCO 300MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Drakt Pharmaceutical Pvt LtdRs. 4.69/ML of injectionRs. 9.38save 31% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for LYNX
- Tell your doctor if you have or had asthma, gastrointestinal problems, liver or kidney disease.
- Stop taking lincomycin immediately and seek medical advice if you experience diarrhea that is watery or bloody.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop allergic reactions: rashes, difficulty in breathing, swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Do not stop taking lincomycin even if you feel better, as skipping dose may increase the risk of further bacterial infections that are resistant to antibiotics.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for LYNX
Q.Is lincomycin a Macrolide?
No, Lincomycin is not a macrolide, it belongs to lincosamide class
Q.Is lincomycin an antibiotic?
Yes, Lincomycin is an antibiotic
Q.Is lincomycin an aminoglycoside?
No, Lincomycin is not an aminoglycoside, it belongs to lincosamide class
Q.What does lincomycin treat/ cure?
Lincomycin is used to treat infections caused by bacteria
Q.How is lincomycin supplied?
Lincomycin is supplies as injectable solution, compounding powder or capsule
Q.Where does lincomycin come from?
Lincomycin is derived from actinomyces Streptomyces lincolnensis (a species of bacteria).