Medicine Overview of LUTICA (SUN) Lotion
How to use LUTICA (SUN) Lotion
This medicine is for external use only. Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Shake it well and apply to the area evenly.
How LUTICA (SUN) Lotion works
Lutica (Sun) 0.05% Lotion is a corticosteroid. It acts by stopping the release of certain natural substances in the body that are responsible for inflammation.
In Depth Information on LUTICA (SUN) Lotion
Expert advice for LUTICA (SUN) Lotion
- Lutica (sun) ‘dampens down’ inflammation in the lungs to provide long-term (maintenance) treatment of asthma and prevent disease progression.
- Lutica (sun) will not work for an ongoing asthma attack. Use your rescue inhaler to control sudden difficulty in breathing.
- Learn the correct technique of using metered dose inhalers (MDI) and dry powder inhalers (DPI) to ensure that the right amount of medication reaches your lungs, and side effects are minimized.
- Gargle with warm water after each inhalation to avoid any fungal infections in your mouth and throat.
- Take it at the same time every day to prevent asthma attacks.
- Do not open and close the cover unnecessarily as you will lose the medicine.
- Never breathe out into the mouthpiece.
- Only minuscule amounts of Lutica (sun) may get absorbed into the bloodstream after inhalation. Hence, serious side effects such or weight gain are unlikely.
LUTICA (SUN) Lotion related warnings
Special precautions for LUTICA (SUN) Lotion
No interaction found
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Lutica (Sun) 0.05% Lotion is probably safe to use during lac+more
tation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
It is not known whether Lutica (Sun) 0.05% Lotion alters the+more
ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Lutica+more
(Sun) 0.05% Lotion in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Lutica (Sun) 0.05% Lotion is safe to use in patients with li+more
ver disease. No dose adjustment of Lutica (Sun) 0.05% Lotion is recommended....
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
Substitutes for LUTICA (SUN) Lotion
Zoflut 0.05% Lotion
₹5.92/ml of Lotion