food interaction for LUPIBRIN
alcohol interaction for LUPIBRIN
pregnancy interaction for LUPIBRIN
lactation interaction for LUPIBRIN
medicine interaction for LUPIBRIN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LUPIBRIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR LUPIBRIN
- BRINZOX EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in bottle)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 62.60/ML of eye dropRs. 313save 2% more per ML of eye drop
Expert advice FOR LUPIBRIN
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney or liver problems, dry eyes or cornea problems, are taking other sulphonamide medicines.
- Brinzolamide causes blurring of vision and therefore, may impair the ability to drive or use machines. You must wait until the vision clears before driving or using machines.
- Remove contact lenses prior to the application of brinzolamide and wait at least 15 minutes after instillation of the dose before putting lenses back in.
- If you are using another topical eye medication, instill it 10 minutes before or 10 minutes after you instill brinzolamide eye drops.
- Women receiving brinzolamide treatment should use effective contraception to avoid pregnancy.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Brinzolamide is not recommended for use in infants, children and adolescents below 18 years of age.
Frequently asked questions FOR LUPIBRIN
Q. What is brinzolamide used for?
Brinzolamide is used to treat increased pressure in the eye with or without visual problems (glaucoma or intraocular hypertension)
Q. How does brinzolamide work?
It prevents the build-up of excess fluid in eyeball by slowing the formation of fluid (aqueous humor) within the eye, thereby decreasing eyeball pressure.