food interaction for LUMIGAN
alcohol interaction for LUMIGAN
pregnancy interaction for LUMIGAN
lactation interaction for LUMIGAN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LUMIGAN
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for LUMIGAN 0.03% EYE DROP
Patients taking LUMIGAN 0.03% EYE DROP
- 92%Once A Day
- 4%Twice A Day
- 2%Thrice A Day
- 2%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for LUMIGAN
- BIMAT 0.03% W/V EYE DROP(3 ML eye drop in packet)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 71.83/ML of eye dropRs. 215.50save 64% more per ML of eye drop
- LASHISMA EYE DROP(3 ML eye drop in packet)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 454.17/ML of eye dropRs. 1362.50pay 128% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Varun GogiaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Prem VardhanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for LUMIGAN
- Your sight may become blurred for a short time just after using bimatoprost. You should not drive or use machines until your sight is clear again.
- Do not use the drops when you are wearing contact lenses. Use your contact lenses 15 minutes after instilling bimatoprost eye drops.
- Bimatoprost may cause your eyelashes to darken and grow longer, and also cause the skin around the eyelid to darken. The color of your iris (a black circular portion in the eye) may also go darker over time. These changes may be permanent and may be more noticeable if you are treating only one eye.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- If you are using another topical eye medication, administer it at least 5 minutes before or after using bimatoprost eye drops.
Frequently asked questions for LUMIGAN
Q.Is bimatoprost the same as latisse/Lumigan/latanoprost?
Bimatoprost is same as Lattise and Lumigan and not Latanoprost
Q.Is bimatoprost generic, safe and FDA approved?
Yes, bimatoprost is generic, safe and FDA approved
Q.Is bimatoprost a beta blocker?
Bimatoprost is not a beta blocker
Q.Does bimatoprost grow/regrow hair/eyebrows/eyelashes?
Yes, bimatoprost can grow/regrow hair, eyebrows or eyelashes.