food interaction for LUCOZ
alcohol interaction for LUCOZ
pregnancy interaction for LUCOZ
lactation interaction for LUCOZ
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LUCOZ
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for LUCOZNo substitutes found
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Pooja AggarwalMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
Expert advice for LUCOZ
- Do not take luliconazole if you are allergic to it or any other ingredients.
- Take special precautions while taking luliconazole if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicines you take, including vitamins and herbal supplements.
Frequently asked questions for LUCOZ
Q.Is Luliconazole safe?
Luliconazole is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is Luliconazole good for eczema?
Use of Luliconazole in eczema is not known. Please consult your doctor regarding its use.