food interaction for LOXET
alcohol interaction for LOXET
pregnancy interaction for LOXET
lactation interaction for LOXET
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LOXET
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for LOXET
- DUVANTA 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 18/tabletRs. 180pay 32% more per tablet
- SYMBAL 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 18.60/tabletRs. 186pay 36% more per tablet
- DULOXEE 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Talent HealthcareRs. 15.50/tabletRs. 155pay 14% more per tablet
- DULOTIN 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Icon Life SciencesRs. 14.19/tabletRs. 141.90pay 4% more per tablet
- DAXTIN 60MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)AGM BiotecRs. 13.53/tabletRs. 135.25save 1% more per tablet
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rahul ChandhokMBBS, MD
- Dr. Anupama AhlawatMBBS
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for LOXET
- If you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- If you are less than 18 years old.
Frequently asked questions for LOXET
Q.Is duloxetine an SSRI, tricyclic antidepressant, opoid, or a pain-killer?
Duloxetine is not a SSRI/tricyclic antidepressant/opoid analgesic or pain-killer. It is a SSNRI (selective serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor)
Q.Does it contain MAOI?
Duloxetine is a MAO inhibitor (MAOI)
Q.Is duloxetine the same as Cymbalta?
Yes. Cymbalta is the branded version of duloxetine available in the market
Q.Is duloxetine addictive?
Duloxetine is not addictive; but it can produce withdrawal symptoms when treatment is stopped abruptly. Please consult your doctor, if you experience any withdrawal symptoms after stopping the therapy
Q.Can I take Cymbalta forever?
It is advisable to take this drug only for the duration prescribed by your doctor
Q.Can I take duloxetine with tramadol, paracetamol, naproxen, Nytol, amitryptyline, citalopram, ibuprofen, or codeine?
Duloxetine should not be taken with tramadol, amitriptyline, citalopram, diazepam, codeine or naproxen. It can be taken with paracetamol or ibuprofen only if prescribed by your doctor
Q.Does duloxetine cause weight loss, acne, sweating, or hairloss?
Duloxetine may cause weight gain instead of weight loss. It can also cause, sweating, hairloss or acne. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor
Q.Does duloxetine contain gluten?
No. Deloxetine is gluten-free. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use.