food interaction for LORSAID SD
alcohol interaction for LORSAID SD
pregnancy interaction for LORSAID SD
lactation interaction for LORSAID SD
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LORSAID SD
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for LORSAID SD 4 MG TABLET
Patients taking LORSAID SD 4 MG TABLET
- 92%Once A Day
- 8%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for LORSAID SD
- LORNOXI 4 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 2.20/tabletRs. 22save 54% more per tablet
- LOFECAM 4 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 5.10/tabletRs. 51pay 7% more per tablet
- LORSAID 4 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 4.35/tabletRs. 43.50save 8% more per tablet
- LANAGESIC 4MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Wockhardt LtdRs. 4.04/tabletRs. 40.38save 15% more per tablet
- ALGESIN 4MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.50/tabletRs. 35save 26% more per tablet
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati DarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for LORSAID SD
- Do not take lornoxicam, if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to lornoxicam or to other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs; or if you have a rare hereditary problems of galactose malabsorption should not take this medicine.
- Take special precaution, if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, cerebrovascular bleeding or other bleeding disorders; peptic ulceration or with a history of recurrent peptic ulceration; severe liver or renal impairment; severe thrombocytopenia (abnormally low number of platelets that are required for blood to clot); severe heart insufficiency; over-active thyroid gland (thyrotoxicosis) or adrenal gland disorder or a condition in which adrenal glands do not produce adequate amounts of hormones (adrenal insufficiency).
Frequently asked questions for LORSAID SD
Q.Lornoxicam is used for?
Lornoxicam is used to treat moderate pain (such as pain after dental surgery), pain associated with acute sciatica and symptomatic treatment of pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
Q.What is lornoxicam and paracetamol?
Lornoxicam and Paracetamol both belong to a group of medications called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. However, both acts through different mechanism and used for different indications.