food interaction for LONGIFENE
alcohol interaction for LONGIFENE
pregnancy interaction for LONGIFENE
lactation interaction for LONGIFENE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LONGIFENE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for LONGIFENENo substitutes found
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
Expert advice for LONGIFENE
- Consult your doctor if you have closed angle glaucoma (increased pressure in the eyes), liver or kidney disease, if you are taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors (drugs for depression)
- You should not take buclizine for more than 3 days.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with buclizine.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking buclizine as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for LONGIFENE
Q.What is buclizine hydrochloride (Hcl) multivitamins?
Salt form of buclizine (buclizine Hcl) along with multivitamins is used in the patients with low appetite and as dietary support in chronic illness, metabolic disorders and during recovery from medical treatment or post-surgery. It is also used as supplementary treatment for anorexia (loss of appetite) associated with tuberculosis, iron-deficiency anemia, anorexia nervosa (loss of appetite for food) and malnutrition (lack of proper nutrition)
Q.What is buclizine syrup?
Buclizine syrup is used as an appetite stimulant for weight gain in children.