food interaction for LOFECAM
alcohol interaction for LOFECAM
pregnancy interaction for LOFECAM
lactation interaction for LOFECAM
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LOFECAM
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for LOFECAM 8 MG TABLET
Patients taking LOFECAM 8 MG TABLET
- 50%Twice A Day
- 33%Thrice A Day
- 17%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for LOFECAM
- LORSAID SD 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90pay 7% more per tablet
- FLEXILOR 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.05/tabletRs. 90.50pay 8% more per tablet
- LORNOXI 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 4.40/tabletRs. 44save 48% more per tablet
- LORNICAM TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 5.40/tabletRs. 53.95save 36% more per tablet
- LOROX TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sundyota Numandis Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 7.17/tabletRs. 71.73save 15% more per tablet
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati DarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for LOFECAM
- Do not take lornoxicam, if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to lornoxicam or to other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs; or if you have a rare hereditary problems of galactose malabsorption should not take this medicine.
- Take special precaution, if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, cerebrovascular bleeding or other bleeding disorders; peptic ulceration or with a history of recurrent peptic ulceration; severe liver or renal impairment; severe thrombocytopenia (abnormally low number of platelets that are required for blood to clot); severe heart insufficiency; over-active thyroid gland (thyrotoxicosis) or adrenal gland disorder or a condition in which adrenal glands do not produce adequate amounts of hormones (adrenal insufficiency).
Frequently asked questions for LOFECAM
Q.Lornoxicam is used for?
Lornoxicam is used to treat moderate pain (such as pain after dental surgery), pain associated with acute sciatica and symptomatic treatment of pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
Q.What is lornoxicam and paracetamol?
Lornoxicam and Paracetamol both belong to a group of medications called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. However, both acts through different mechanism and used for different indications.