SALT INFORMATIONTibolone(2.5 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Painful nipples or breasts, Abdominal pain lower, Acne, Unusual hair growth, Breast pain, Cervical thickening, Fungal infection, Irritation, Itching, Limb swelling, Stomach upset, Vaginal bleeding, Vaginal discharge, Vaginal spotting, Vaginal infection, Weight gain
- TIBOFEM 2.5 MG TABLET(14 tablet in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 27.43/tabletRs. 384save 40% more per tablet
- MAXTIB TABLET(14 tablet in strip)Sun Pharma Laboratories LtdRs. 22.07/tabletRs. 309save 51% more per tablet
- SIBOLONE 2.5 MG TABLET(15 tablet in strip)Serum Institute Of India LtdRs. 14.59/tabletRs. 218.80save 68% more per tablet
- TIBOMAX 2.5 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 20.96/tabletRs. 209.57save 54% more per tablet
- You should undergo regular breast screening and cervical smear tests while on tibolone therapy.
- Ensure that you regularly check your breasts for any changes such as dimpling of the skin, changes in the nipple, or formation of any lumps.
- Take precaution to not take tibolone until 12 months after your last natural period, if you have undergone menopause as doing so may lead to irregular bleeding.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any signs of liver disease such as yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes (jaundice) or a rise in your blood pressure (symptoms may be headache, tiredness, dizziness), migraine-like headaches, if you notice signs of a blood clot, such as painful swelling and redness of the legs, sudden chest pain, difficulty in breathing.
- You may have irregular bleeding or drops of blood (spotting) during the first 3-6 months of taking tibolone. Seek immediate medical attention if this carries on for > 6 months or starts after 6 months or continues even after stopping the medicine.
- Exercise caution as you may be at increased risk of cancer of the lining of the womb, ovarian cancer, blood clot in a vein, heart disease or stroke.