Medicine Overview of LIVASTAT TABLET
Side effects of LIVASTAT TABLET
Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain, Allergic reaction, Headache, Nausea, Dyspepsia, Nasopharyngitis, Increased liver enzymes, Increased creatine phosphokinase (CPK) level in blood, Diarrhoea, Flatulence, Constipation, Joint swelling, Increased glucose level in blood.
How to use LIVASTAT TABLET
How LIVASTAT TABLET works
In Depth Information on LIVASTAT TABLET
Expert advice for LIVASTAT TABLET
- Take Pitavastatin only as prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Pitavastatin, it may worsen the adverse effects of this medicine on the liver.
- Notify your doctor if you experience unexplained muscle pain or weakness, which can lead to serious kidney problems.
- Do not take Niacin with Pitavastatin. Niacin may increase Pitavastatin's side effects on the muscles, which can lead to serious kidney problems.
- Notify the doctor that you are taking this medicine before undergoing any kind of surgery.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.