food interaction for LITHOSUN
alcohol interaction for LITHOSUN
pregnancy interaction for LITHOSUN
lactation interaction for LITHOSUN
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LITHOSUN
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for LITHOSUN 400 MG TABLET SR
Patients taking LITHOSUN 400 MG TABLET SR
- 51%Once A Day
- 38%Twice A Day
- 7%Thrice A Day
- 2%Alternate Day
- 2%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for LITHOSUN
- LITHIC 400MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Icon Life SciencesRs. 3.90/tablet srRs. 39save 5% more per tablet sr
- LITHOLENT 400MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Talent HealthcareRs. 3.10/tablet srRs. 31save 24% more per tablet sr
- LITHEX 400MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Shine Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.40/tablet srRs. 34save 17% more per tablet sr
- MANICARB 400MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Psychotropics India LtdRs. 2.75/tablet srRs. 27.50save 33% more per tablet sr
- LITHORIL 400 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Reliance Formulation Pvt LtdRs. 2.57/tablet srRs. 25.71save 37% more per tablet sr
- Dr. Neha Bansal
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Puneet DwevediMBBS, MD
Expert advice for LITHOSUN
- Do not start lithium and consult your doctor if you have kidney or heart problems, have infection, feel sick, have been sick or have diarrhea.
- Tell your doctor if you get the thoughts of killing yourself.
- Lithium is not recommended in children below 12 years of age.
- You should take effective contraceptive measures while on lithium treatment.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machineries while on lithium treatment, as it can cause drowsiness and can slow your reactions.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for LITHOSUN
Q.Can I take lithium for depression, anxiety?
Lithium can be taken to treat depression and anxiety. Do consult your doctor before use
Q.What can I take with lithium for a headache or pain?
Acetaminophen or aspirin can be taken with lithium for headache or pain. Do consult your doctor before use
Q.Can I take lithium with ibuprofen, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Benadryl?
Lithium when taken with ibuprofen, fluoxetine (Prozac), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft) or Benadryl can lead to increased side effects. Do consult your doctor before use
Q.Does lithium cause weight gain, acne, constipation, make you tired or make you high?
Lithium can cause weight gain, acne, constipation, make you tired. Lithium does not make you high.