food interaction for LITHOSUN
alcohol interaction for LITHOSUN
pregnancy interaction for LITHOSUN
lactation interaction for LITHOSUN
medicine interaction for LITHOSUN
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LITHOSUN
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR LITHOSUN 300 MG TABLET
Patients taking LITHOSUN 300 MG TABLET
- 48%Once A Day
- 30%Twice A Day
- 12%Thrice A Day
- 9%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES FOR LITHOSUN
- LICAB 300 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.42/tabletRs. 14.17same price
- INTALITH 300 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.59/tabletRs. 15.92pay 12% more per tablet
- LITHOLENT 300MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Talent HealthcareRs. 1.60/tabletRs. 15.97pay 13% more per tablet
- LITHOLITE 300MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Digmedi Pvt LtdRs. 1.12/tabletRs. 11.25save 21% more per tablet
- LITHEX 300MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Shine Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.64/tabletRs. 16.35pay 15% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR LITHOSUN
- Do not start lithium and consult your doctor if you have kidney or heart problems, have infection, feel sick, have been sick or have diarrhea.
- Tell your doctor if you get the thoughts of killing yourself.
- Lithium is not recommended in children below 12 years of age.
- You should take effective contraceptive measures while on lithium treatment.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machineries while on lithium treatment, as it can cause drowsiness and can slow your reactions.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR LITHOSUN
Q. Can I take lithium for depression, anxiety?
Lithium can be taken to treat depression and anxiety. Do consult your doctor before use
Q. What can I take with lithium for a headache or pain?
Acetaminophen or aspirin can be taken with lithium for headache or pain. Do consult your doctor before use
Q. Can I take lithium with ibuprofen, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Benadryl?
Lithium when taken with ibuprofen, fluoxetine (Prozac), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft) or Benadryl can lead to increased side effects. Do consult your doctor before use
Q. Does lithium cause weight gain, acne, constipation, make you tired or make you high?
Lithium can cause weight gain, acne, constipation, make you tired. Lithium does not make you high.