food interaction for LIGNOCARE
alcohol interaction for LIGNOCARE
pregnancy interaction for LIGNOCARE
lactation interaction for LIGNOCARE
medicine interaction for LIGNOCARE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LIGNOCARE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR LIGNOCARENo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR LIGNOCARE
- Avoid using higher quantity of lidocaine than recommended as this can cause serious side effects.
- Do not apply lidocaine on open wounds or damaged areas (especially in mouth).
- Consult your doctor before using lidocaine in children < 12 years age.
- Tell your doctor if you experience irritation or if any infection appears at the site of application.
- Lidocaine is only meant to be applied on the affected area and should not be consumed orally or instilled into eyes.
- In case of accidental direct contact with your eyes, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek medical attention if any irritation persists.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to lidocaine hydrochloride, tetracaine, any other local anesthetics or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that severely affects skin and other organs).
Frequently asked questions FOR LIGNOCARE
Q. Are lidocaine, lignocaine, and xylocaine the same things?
Yes. These are all the other names local anesthetic, lidocaine. Lidocaine acts by stopping the sensation of pain by acting on peripheral nerves in the body
Q. Is lidocaine an opiate/ narcotic/ steroid drug/ omega 3/ nitrates/ cholesterol/ contain codeine/ sulpha?
No. Lidocaine (Lox) is an amide type local anesthetic used to relieve pain. It is not an opiate narcotic, steroid, omega 3, nitrates and cholesterol. It does not contain codeine or sulpha
Q. Is lidocaine and Lox2 safe?
Lidocaine (also available as Lox2) is safe if used in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q. Is lidocaine available over the counter?
No. It is available only by prescription given by your doctor.