food interaction for LEVOSIMED
alcohol interaction for LEVOSIMED
pregnancy interaction for LEVOSIMED
lactation interaction for LEVOSIMED
It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Levosimed 12.5 mg injection at a fixed time.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Levosimed 12.5 mg injection is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LEVOSIMED
Levosimed 12.5 mg injection is used in heart failure.
How it works
Levosimed 12.5 mg injection makes the heart pump blood with more strength and force causing more blood to circulate through the body.
Common side effects
Nausea, Abnormal heart rhythm, Headache, Decreased potassium level in blood, Decreased blood pressure, Myocardial infarction, Vomiting
SUBSTITUTES for LEVOSIMED
- SIMENDA 12.5MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Lupin LtdRs. 85.50/ML of injectionRs. 427.50save 73% more per ML of injection
- VIMENDAN 12.5MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 270.23/injectionRs. 270.23save 15% more per injection
- LEMEN 12.5MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Molekule India Pvt LtdRs. 453.48/injectionRs. 453.48pay 43% more per injection
- LIMANDAN 12.5MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 399/ML of injectionRs. 399pay 26% more per ML of injection
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for LEVOSIMED
- You may be treated for low serum potassium levels before the treatment with levosimendan and your potassium levels will be monitored during treatment.
- You will be constantly monitored for changes in ECG, blood pressure and heart rate, urine output for at least 3 days after the treatment or until you become stable.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.