food interaction for LEVOLIN
alcohol interaction for LEVOLIN
pregnancy interaction for LEVOLIN
lactation interaction for LEVOLIN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LEVOLIN
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for LEVOLIN 0.31 MG RESPULES 2.5ML
Patients taking LEVOLIN 0.31 MG RESPULES 2.5ML
- 39%Once A Day
- 25%Four Times A Day
- 22%Thrice A Day
- 14%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for LEVOLIN
- LEVOLIN 0.31 MG RESPULES 2.5ML(10 respules in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 3.37/respulesRs. 33.70same price
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for LEVOLIN
- Oral Levosalbutamol should be used with caution in patients with high blood pressure and heart diseases.
- Levosalbutamol may cause a fall in blood potassium levels, potassium levels may have to be monitored especially if other drugs like theophylline, aminophylline, corticosteroids and diuretics (medicines which increase urine output) are used together.
- If you need more than required dose of oral Levosalbutamol, it could be indication of worsening asthma, in such cases you need to consult doctor.
Frequently asked questions for LEVOLIN
Q.Is Levosalbutamol steroid?
No. It belongs to a class of drugs called beta agonists. It relaxes the muscles in the walls of the airways, opens them and thereby eases breathing in patients who have reversible obstructive airway disease like asthma, or some cases of chronic bronchitis
Q.What is Levosalbutamol syrup?
Levosalbutamol syrup is available for oral use to prevent and treat breathlessness in patients of asthma or chronic bronchitis. It contains 1 mg of Levosalbutamol per 5 ml of syrup.