food interaction for LEVOGOLD
alcohol interaction for LEVOGOLD
pregnancy interaction for LEVOGOLD
lactation interaction for LEVOGOLD
SALT INFORMATION for LEVOGOLD
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for LEVOGOLD
- NEXIPRIDE 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 18/tabletRs. 180pay 367% more per tablet
- LEVAZEO 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 18/tabletRs. 180pay 367% more per tablet
- SKIZOLEV 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 14.90/tabletRs. 149pay 286% more per tablet
- Dr. Neha Bansal
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Rahul ChandhokMBBS, MD
Expert advice for LEVOGOLD
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levosulpride.
- Before taking the drug consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you have absence if periods, abnormal milk secretion or changes in sexual desire, fever, muscle stiffness.
- The drug can make you dizzy. Be careful when driving vehicles or operating machines.
Frequently asked questions for LEVOGOLD
Q.Is levosulpiride safe?
Levosulpiride is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is levosulpiride an antidepressant?
No, it is used in the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, psychosis, dyspepsia
Q.What is levosulpiride?
Levosulpiride belong to class of medication called as atypical antipsychotics. It acts by decreasing the activity of dopamine in the brain
Q.What are its uses?
Levosulpiride is used in the treatment psychosis, depression, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia
Q.Does levosulpiride cause erectile dysfunction?
No. patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding the possible side effects.